BELIEVE YOU CAN AND YOU WILL.



Yep. It's that time of the year again when I starve myself of all human interaction and social media (quite ironic though that I still have time to make this blog post but this is being done in a break of a solid 7 hour revision session) and get my head stuck into a thousand different books, powerpoint presentations, lecture notes and loads more, purely for the hopeful success at a couple of 2 hour exams.

However, those exams are my life. Strange to think about it that way really, isn't it? But I guess, unless you think about it in the way that your life depends on your time at university (even though some may argue that it does not), then you might not get anywhere. That's what I tell myself and believe, anyway, and it's how I get things done.

Up until now, I've taken the laid-back lifestyle, knowing that I've winged my way through a lot of my education because of illness taking up my life. However, after sitting down and calculating my current grades at university, and looking into what I want to do in the future, to enhance my opportunity at getting my dream career, I really need to up my game.


Thankfully, with the sadness of the realisation that my grades aren't as good as I have been trying to persuade myself they are, a whole lot of motivation has come my way. Every single say, since the middle of April, I have revised. I have revised from 10 o'clock in the morning, until at least 8 o'clock in the evening, obviously with breaks.

I am proud of myself.

Wow, it took a lot to say that. Yes, I may not be proud of my education grade status at the moment, but I am proud of how hard I am working to try and make that better. Of course, this is good if you consider that I have only done 20 days or so at university in 2017, thanks to a never-ending court case I was selected to be jury on.

So, I am really, really hoping that this hard work pays of, and my anxiety and general exam nerves do not mess all of this up for me on the days of the exams.

1 comment:

  1. I am so awfully proud of you. Keep up this amazing work and this positive outlook. Love you x

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.