MY FAVOURITE LUSH PRODUCTS.


Just like majority of the nation, I am a sucker for Lush products. However, unlike many, my love didn't start with bath bombs. That's only because in the recent history I began shopping in Lush, I didn't have a bath in the house, only a shower.

This meant that when I first step foot in Lush, I was overpowered by the smell of all the delicious products but didn't go anywhere near the bath bombs - this was mainly out of severe jealousy that I couldn't buy any of them! 

So, I began to explore the vast range of other products, from face masks to body scrubs. It was only after a friends recommendation about a task mask that she had purchased did I begin to research, trying to find the perfect one for my skin. To follow up my own research, I was quickly approached by one of the incredibly friendly staff at the Lush shop, who was quick to back up my findings and suggest that the ever so popular Mask of Magnamity was the best mask for me. 

At first, it took a lot to get over the slight strong smell, but as soon as that product was on my face, I could already feel how fresh it was making my skin feel. I, as I have done for many years, have problems with constant breakouts on my face, and so I knew the minty, tea tree-y blend was going to do wonders, and it certainly did! 

I now swear by this mask. I have gone on to purchase further masks from Lush, but none of them compare the the mighty Mask of Magnamity. I can truly see why it is so popular! 

After the success of the face masks, I decided to branch out in my experiments with Lush facial care products. So, after falling in love with the smell of it, I decided to try out the Let The Good Times Roll face and body cleanser. The primary ingredient in this product is popcorn. IT HAS ACTUAL PIECES OF POPCORN IN IT! This means that the product smells absolutely HEAVENLY when it is on your skin, and the texture is amazing. All you need to do is scoop a little ball into your wet palm, and voila, you have a wonderful popcorny paste to smother across your skin, leaving it both smelling and feel great! 


Even just down to the smell, this product quickly became one of my favourites. 

I hope to explore Lush further, and even more so now that I HAVE A BATH! I am building up my bath bomb collection, but I wish to hopefully try something in their haircare range next, and yes, I'll definitely be blogging about it! 


No comments:

Powered by Blogger.